As Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for executing high-quality product design for Vuforia Studio.
In this role, you will:
- Define interaction, behavior and flows for web.
- Create and rapidly iterate design mock-ups, prototypes, specs and production visual assets such as graphics and icons.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to prioritize product functionality and deliver valuable, high-quality features.
- Using user-centered design, help define product requirements and contribute to the overall direction of the product.
- Build rapid prototypes for user testing, conduct user research with our customers, and synthesize results for the Product team.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways, leveraging data from the market and from our industry experts.
- Stay informed with what’s new in technology and UX, experimenting with how to apply new technologies and interaction patterns.
- Contribute to the creative energy of our team. Bring more than your design expertise but also your unique perspective that helps us see the world differently and inspire us to be better at all that we do.
Skills and preferred qualifications
- 3-5+ years of professional product design experience, ideally with a couple years under your belt in a lead design role, with well-rounded expertise in product/interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your interaction & visual design talent.
- Strong ability to communicate, articulate your design decisions, and consider feedback from product managers, engineers and other designers.
- Capability to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Deep understanding of designing for web platforms.
- Adept with tools like Figma or Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Obsess over the functional and visual elements of the UI pattern, as well as their behavior, constraints, and rules.
- Experience in CAD, PLM, or other industrial software
Bonus skills (a plus, but not required)
- Experience in AR/VR
BA, BS or BFA